About the Product:
OPS Remote Control solutions allow you to operate electric bores, pumps and solar pumps without physically driving to the location. Automatically operate pumps to achieve an objective such as keeping a tank full. Remote Control is “cruise control” for tanks. The Remote Control of pumps conserves water and ensures that your stock has ready access to water. An OPS Remote Control solution is flexible, allowing the tanks and pumps to be in different physical locations.
Automatically operate your electric and solar pumps!
- Automatically keep a water tank full.
- Prevents boggy overflow.
- Receive alerts when the pump is not pushing water.
- Robust and reliable.
- Built for Australian outback conditions.
- Solar battery operated.
- Control your pumps from the OPS Portal.
- Ensure your stock has access to water.
- Provides assurance of your water assets.
- Alert notifications mean faster resolution of issues.
- Improves your work productivity.
- Reduce unnecessary driving time.
- Resolves water supply issues faster through automation.
- Part of the OPS integrated property management solution.
- Supports the management of remote properties.