About the Product:
OPS Remote Wi-Fi product provide internet connectivity at remote work locations like shearing sheds and stock yards . This product utilises an existing internet connection such as a NBN satellite link at a homestead. The data connection is established using a point to point data link and through the installation of a Wi-Fi router at the remote location. There are no ongoing costs including charges for data for these solutions and these solutions can be configured to limit the download file size.
Extend an internet connection to provide Wi-Fi at a remote location!
- Provide mobile Wi-Fi connectivity for workers at remote locations.
- Provide a safer and more desirable work environment.
- Internet connection data quotas can be preserved through configuration to limit the file download size.
- Robust and reliable.
- Designed for Australian outback conditions.
- Improve work productivity through access to the internet.
- Provide safer work environments.
- Provide more desirable work environments.
- Establish data connectivity to more areas on your property.