Soil Moisture Monitoring
An OPS Soil Moisture Monitor will allow you to know the grass growing conditions at root level at key locations around your property.
Grass growing conditions will vary depending on different soil types at different locations around your property.
Knowing grass and stock feed production is critical to stock management and property carrying capacities.
An OPS Soil Moisture Monitor will assist you to make decisions on stock carrying capacity based on current or historical data for your property.
- Accurate soil moisture data.
- Witness the effect of rainfall at root level.
- Monitor soil moisture at key locations around your property.
- Build a historical view of soil moisture information.
- Make stock management decisions based on current and historical information.
- Robust and reliable.
- Built for Australian outback conditions.
- Solar battery operated.