Water Flow Monitoring
OPS Water Flow Monitors have been designed and built tough for Australian outback conditions. The stainless steel enclosure protects your investment by keeping the electronics cool and by not deteriorating over time given the harsh Australian sun.
An OPS Water Flow Monitor is smart and simple; it consists of an OPS designed circuit board, a battery and a solar panel. The circuit board contains advanced firmware that directs the collection of new data, the communication of the data back to the OPS Portal and the effective use of battery power.
OPS Water Flow Monitors can be either solar / battery powered, or can operate on mains power.
View your water flow data via the OPS Portal, and notifications via OPS Alerting.
- Accurate water flow readings.
- Receive alerts when the flow is outside expected range.
- Continuous data communications.
- Robust and reliable.
- Built for Australian outback conditions.
- Solar battery or mains powered.
- Access your data via the OPS Portal.