About the Product:
When managing your water assets it’s important to be able to continuously monitor the water pressure at key locations such as bore heads, pump outlets and water pipelines. It’s important to ensure that your stock has water. OPS Water Pressure Monitoring provides important insight into the operation of your water network and will alert you to faults or leaks as soon as they are detected.
Monitor water pressure at key locations across your property!
- Understand key water pressures across your property.
- Be alerted when a water pressure deviates from “normal”.
- Use water pressure to detect issues requiring attention.
- Use water pressure as a trigger to automatically close water valves or to operate pumps.
- Robust and reliable.
- Built for Australian outback conditions.
- Solar battery operated.
- Retain important historical data.
- Ensure your stock has access to water by monitoring water pressure data.
- Provides assurance of your water solution.
- Provides faster identification of issues within your water network
- Identify if a pump is not operating effectively.
- Enables you to manage your water assets remotely
- Improves your work productivity.
- Part of the OPS integrated property management solution.
- Supports the management of remote properties.